4.15.2013

little things

A delayed weekly round-up, because the real fun came this weekend when temperatures jumped to the fifties (fahrenheit, of course) and the sun stayed out for hours (!) at a time. Berlin is even closer to heaven in springtime.

A few things that made my week a little bit sweeter:



This colorful building discovered in a new-to-me corner of Schöneberg 




This Americana band made up of Germans and an English dude




One of several gates from a Saturday spent in Potsdam




A hike around Lake Wannsee that reminded me of lakes back home




A post-hike weissbier at a biergarten that felt right out of a grown-up fairytale. So much so that I can't seem to find any information about it online. Magical.

And, a mellow springtime song to kick off the week. Get happy y'all.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...