4.16.2013

Barcelona [part I]



Barcelona was a total dream - in part because the trip was comprised of, byfar, the sunniest days I'd spent in Europe at that point, and in part because I got to spend it with Maggie, another Nashville girl. We happened to be on the same flight out of Tennessee and discovered across the aisle of our plane that we were both going to be in Europe at the same time. Maggie is a total badass and is waaaaay cooler than I'll ever be. Way to go, Mags.

I was only in Barca for two days, but we fit a lot in during that time - a football game, a day trip to Montserrat and lots of walking around the city. The perfect weekend to officially welcome spring to this part of the world.



stoked about this airport view


beautiful winding streets


gaudí's casa batlló


las turistas


park güell


park güell



park güell


park güell



the incredible boqueria


barcelona-mallorca (barcelona obviously won)


(I am a gung-ho Vine-er)


gorgeous sagrada familia


hostess/mostest


Tomorrow, a journey through our (long) day at Montserrat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...